This week, as everyone is preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving day, let's take a look at the importance of being a grateful trader.
In every religion, no matter whether you're Jewish, Christian, Muslim or whatever, the basic principle is being thankful for what you have in your life: your family, abundance, health and peace, to name a few...
But why is it important to have a thankful attitude towards the market?
Approaching the market with a grateful state of mind is really important so that you can see it more clearly, if you feel no anger but on the contrary you feel gratitude, it'll give you an inner joy making your mind available to the opportunities market presents every single day.
No doubt we have many many reasons to be thankful to Mr. Market. Just imagine if:
- ...you were not allowed to participate in the markets
- ...they banned short selling
- ...you didn't have any money to trade
- ...you didn't have the possibility of trading through your computer
- ...market didn't have enough liquidity for you to day trade
- ...you couldn't be in or out of the market whenever you wanted
Happy Thanksgiving all!
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-- Marcel Proust